Thursday, March 24, 2005

Placemarker

Oh, I'm so sorry for not posting. No one wants to hear excuses but I'm written so much on my notepad and I just can't find time to jump onto the computer except for times like this...at 2:57am when I'm just dying to go to bed. You know what, though? I'll compile all of this week's posts into a single, long kinda Spring Break journal once I get back to Seattle at the end of the week. You'll love it, I'm sure, and you'll continue to visit and bookmark and tell your friends, huh, huh??! Yeah, well, I'm gonna plop down now. Tonight was a nice night. I'll say something about it and tell some jokes and some helpful advice or something related to it later. Bueno.

P.S.: Reminder to self to download some music by Blondie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home