Monday, February 28, 2005

Hot Links

The links are changed now to show sites that I visit regularly because they're supposed to be my recommendations, right?? Trust me, these are great pages...not that flash-in-the-pan kinda temporary shit. I wouldn't steer you wrong.

Louise - She has drive. She doesn't stand for injustice. She's a U.S. woman in Venezuela.

Plastic - God, these asshole posters infuriate me sometimes with their self-important commenting and efforts to sound cultured and intelligent. Take, for example, this comment by Cutta about the Oscars:

I have not seen Million Dollar Baby, so have no real grounds for saying this, but not giving Best Supporting Actor to Thomas Haden Church was a fucking travesty.

So Cutta insists there was a grievous oversight despite not knowing the disparity between the performance he favored and the winning performance. I mean, none of this shit is important when over 50% of graduating seniors at a high school fail the minimum proficiency exam, so when someone displays such "fucking" emotion over it, it's kinda upsetting. Otherwise, the site is great!!!

Wonda - From what I gather, Wonda is a model for motorcycle and ricer magazines. She also has a dynamite webpage. It is here that I learned about the Paris Hilton cellphone leak before it was on cnn.com. Quite amazing.

Sprizee - This woman is emblematic of Seattle. If you're young, hip and thinking of moving here you can read this and get a sense of what your experience will be like.

Listen, Lady... - Dude reads comics, watches movies, sings and socializes. It's just like my fantasy.

Secret Storm - An excellent writer from Toronto. I know nothing about half the subjects but the expression is so skilled I can't help but be hooked.

If you look at all of these you must be pretty bored, but since you weren't doing anything anyway it will be worth your while.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, a real useful blog. I was just out blog surfing for detailed info on cheap gift basket when I ended up on your page. Obviously Hot Links is not exactly what I was searching for, but your site caught my interest. Just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for cheap gift basket.
Should the need ever arise where you need information on cheap gift basket then drop by for a look.

3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi wh upthen, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on valentine gift basket I ended up on your page. As your Hot Links is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. If you wouldn't mind, I would like to post your link on my "favorites" page. Should you ever need
information about valentine gift basket, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hi I was just blog surfing and found yuours. I have a site on spammers and thought you might like to check it out. I may have something of interest

HA HA! You sure got a lot of spammers that day.

:)

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home