Thursday, February 24, 2005

Minor Alterations

How do you like the eyes photo for the profile? I'm just really into taking photos of myself lately. So vain! The idea came from Street Fighter Alpha 3, of all places. Eyes are great, though...probably the most expressive parts of our face...certainly the most beautiful. They say it's like looking directly at one's soul. I decided to look away, however, so that the photo will seem contemplative or hopeful.

I'm gonna make some more changes maybe this weekend. The links section ought to be more representative of the links I actually use. That means out with Hyperwest, which I never look at, and in with five other great pages to join Louise's chronicles in Venezuela.

1 Comments:

Blogger whatupthen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home