Sunday, February 13, 2005

The Little Things

this is an audio post - click to play

One little thing in life that's enjoyable...talking at the movies. You know, you're at the movies watching something worth laughing at like Hide and Seek and it's totally cliched and predictable and asinine so you enjoy the moment with your friends right then and there. Ha ha, why is he going in the cave alone? Snicker snicker, Elisabeth Shue driving up for a booty call! Hee hee ho ho, this is just like The Sixth Sense! Anyway, it was fun to go out. Dinner at Beppo's and I'm still full. The other couple behaved as if they hadn't seen each other in a month! I'm talking jaw-dropping PDAs. No such physicality between WhatUpThen and his date, but I'm just glad we get to do it again.

Also, happy birthday to Eric. Are you 26 now? That doesn't seem right. But I guess you weren't born in '80, so it must be. Damn dude, hella old! I wish you a happy year and I know it will be if you refuse to simply fall into place.

In life, the script flies by fast
And we don't know how the roles will be cast
The outcome is unclear
But I read on without fear
Knowing I have friendships that last

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home