Thursday, February 10, 2005

Worktime Blogger

Interesting thing about a salaried job...despite not having submitted a timesheet, I've already been paid twice! It probably is a good idea to fill those things out, though...maybe during this downtime at work.

That's right, it's my first-ever worktime blogger post. Things are kinda slow right now. Filipino American Student Union had a giant meeting and leftover cake and, well...let's just say I don't like to waste food. My badass book project for work is finally done and the ECC is decorated with a dozen lovely posters created by our student graphic designer. Somehow I've gotta get images of these posters on this site. Maybe I can borrow Master P's digital camera for the weekend.

I really ought to get the camera because it should be a decent weekend. Got some cash now so a trip to Macy's is in store. Am I the only straight male on Earth who would admit that Macy's is his first destination after payday? Gonna see The Vagina Monologues...the real one, for the first time, oh only about 5 years after it was all the rage. And, (ho ho!) there's a d-d-double date on the horizon for Valentine's weekend! I'd like to pretend this happens often enough that I'm not crazy-excited about it but, alas, I cannot. So, yeah I'm looking forward to it. This is my most eventful weekend in some time, it's gotta be recorded for posterity. Oh yeah, and I have to get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home