Thursday, November 18, 2004

Wednesday Roundup

From the TMI department: Just before sitting down to write this, while taking off my pants, I accidentally crushed my testicles between my legs. I don't know if this happens often to guys out there; it doesn't happen often to me, but it hurts like a bitch. Fuck! Just thought I'd share.

So, there's good news for me. Can you guess what it is? It involves $7.80/hour, large videocameras mounted on tripods and a 24-hour keycard to the Health Sciences Building!! Yes, I finally have a job! It's a lot like the job I had videotaping CS courses as an undergraduate except it's more work and it pays less. Richard Simmons told me to not even sweat it, though. It's not much but at least in the near future I'll be able to eat meat for dinner instead of Honey Bunches of Oats.

Tonight was Cara's 21st birthday Sale-A-Bration. Happy Birthday, Cara. Still can't believe your ass is only 21. Photos will be posted once I get a paycheck so I can develop them. A few notes:

Went to Earl's, Bleu Bistro, The Baltic Room and Chapel. Plus, the Last Supper Club last weekend...holy shit, I haven't even posted yet about going out with Master P and his coworkers! Okay, I'll get that up before the weekend arrives. Anyway...yeah, man, I love going out. Needed more $$ for drinks, though.

Also very enjoyable to meet women. Chatted a great deal with one of Cara's friends who reminded me very much of Samantha (Jones?) from Sex & the City. There were a few things. The voice was totally Samantha...like a lilting and very deliberate song very pleasant to listen to. You can imagine her starting a sentence with: "As a matter of fact..." Then there was the subject matter. It wasn't raunch and explicit like on the TV show, but it was...hmm, one of a kind. Pet rats, anybody? Ordering macaroni & cheese at a restaurant? Okay, maybe you had to be there. The last Samantha trait is the age, 28 (or as Chris Rock would say: "She damn near 40!). Hey, when you're like me in a freshman Spanish class, 28 is getting up there. So yeah...good day, good day.

Last thing, visit this site to see what I've been doing the past few days instead of updating Ice Climber. www.20q.net Until next time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home