Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Ugh, Nothing Happening Here

I'm not even gonna write much about the election here. Bush won. He doesn't seem to have the greatness of an eight-year president to me. And he certainly hasn't left a positive legacy for the first four years, but now he gets his shot to leave another mark in history. Let's just hope it isn't a further widening of the gap between the haves and have-nots, and let's hope it doesn't result in the deaths of 100,000 Iraqis/Iranians/Afghanis/North Koreans and/or U.S. citizens.

I don't have very many pictures on file, but I do have this one I shot while I was in Ballard a coupla weeks ago. And since the Scott Peterson trial has moved to the jury deliberation stage, here ya go!

Scott bought so much life insurance they gave him his own office


Damn, I've been in a rut the past four or five days. I've had so much time to work on my thesis but I just can't motivate myself. My foot is killing me even though I haven't played ball since Friday. Haven't shaved in awhile. Haven't talked to anyone at length. Have less than $20 in the bank. Fuck, I need to get my ass in gear. No, I really need Thanksgiving vacation...how many days until then? Damn, someone come visit! Ahora me siento deprimido. Necesito hacer algo divertido este sábado, pero no hay una cosa en mente. Arrgh! At least I'm learning some Spanish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home