Sunday, October 31, 2004

If You Like Looking At Pictures...

Okay, here's another kinda lengthy post. Do scroll down though because I finally got my film developed. Andy told me that the eclipse photos wouldn't come out and he was absolutely right, so you'll have to go to some planetarium's website or hopefully you were able to catch a glimpse of it live. In lieu of the eclipse, though, Ice Climber offers photos of the Halloween party I went to last night. As you can tell by the Mexican flag and liquor bottles on the wall, this party was at a frat house. This also means that Cara (need to think of a nickname for her) and I must have been the oldest people there. I felt like a TA among undergrads except I'm not a TA.


WhatUpThen went dressed as a sweaty motherfucker.



Tinkerbell kickin' it


And now here are a few for friends of mine or anyone else interested in the area where I live. Maybe I'll make this a regular thing since I'm going around Seattle so much. I'll make a concerted effort to capture the essence of this place with my $60 Walgreens camera. Sooo...once class is over:


After class, WhatUpThen starts at the Med Center...


Walks through campus...


Portage Bay is just one block from my apartment!


Ahh...so happy to be home!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures make the blog come alive. Keep it up!

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi wh upthen,

As a result of reading your blog "If You Like Looking At Pictures...", I think you will discover my site on test preps a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of tests, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ... praxis high school english test prep, michigan mechanic certification test prep, real estate license exam prep test, sat essay test prep questions, test prep for aap exam, isee test prep, sat test prep dallas, massage flash cards and customize flash cards.

We have over 200 study prep guides and aids to help you sail through your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Best Regards
Emily

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://uidprhua.com/yxzr/bski.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://lfhxvgbg.com/norq/iajx.html]Cool site[/url]

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://uidprhua.com/yxzr/bski.html | http://xddmultb.com/kipc/qkao.html

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home