Saturday, November 06, 2004

That Was Out Of Control, Man

I'm happy to report that my oral presentation in Spanish class went very well. It didn't seem that way to me while I was doing it, of course, because I had to keep glancing at my notes to remember what to say. Right afterwards, though, my teacher said to the class: "Cristóbal habla muy bueno, ¿no?" or something to that effect. And while mingling about the class afterward, 4 different people approached me to say "Great job on your presentation," or "Did you speak Spanish before?" and I'm thinking "Are these people nuts?" I guess it didn't hurt that I went right after the guy who gave half his presentation in English. Wait, how many people was it? Let me think: it was the guy with the tattoo who said I was out of control (in a good way), the 30-year old freshman, Amber who sits behind me, the red-headed girl, the rich girl (and you gone too far 'cause you know it don't matter anyway)...yeah, that's it. How many is that? 5, baby. Five people plus the teacher gave me special notice for my presentation. That's very nice. Too bad these 100-level classes don't count toward my graduate GPA, I would take a ton of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home