Tuesday, October 26, 2004

A Note To Premium Subscribers

You may have noticed a few problems with the archiving on my site. The links to recent posts are broken right now as I try to make Ice Climber a bit snappier. I can't, in good faith, work on these things during the week but I hope to get the problems resolved on Friday or Saturday.

I screwed up the HTML template because I tried some experimentation. I want Ice Climber to retain its minimalist feel, but there are certainly some clever features I've seen on other blogs (there are other blogs?!) that I could stand to appropriate...read: steal. So, keep your eyes peeled for improvements to be finished and tell your friends! If you're a repeat visitor to this page then there must be something you like about it, and sharing is a good thing. Until then...adios!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where do u pay for this? How much dowes it cost?

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home