Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Can You Hear Me Now?

this is an audio post - click to play
Okay, today I have spent an inordinate amount of time on Ice Climber. This sort of thing can happen on Wednesdays when I spend only 50 minutes in class. This website got its first pictures, which I'm very happy about. But this next thing...ohh yeah! This is...this is it. This is huge. This is gonna be an amazing development for Ice Climber. Yes, you can see what it is...it's audio! I've said many times that just reading or chatting eliminates so much of the emotion behind words. They are sapped of their power when written on screen. The ones that are powerful when written are really fucking powerful...like, say, Martin Luther King's letter from Birmingham Jail or something. Obviously I've read that recently. Since the writing on this site isn't MLK-caliber here's something to really spice it up. Plus, I've been told I have a nice voice so maybe that will help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home