Friday, July 29, 2005

Something to Say

Kevin, one of the roommates whose name I learned only after fours months of living together, left the apartment last week for a month-long trip to China. Kevin didn't even tell me; I learned the information second-hand via Jae. I'll be moved out by the time he returns, but there are no hard feelings. On the contrary, Kevin left bottles of Grey Goose, Jack Daniels and some Brand X tequila on top of the refrigerator. PLUS, when I rummaged through his cabinets in the kitchen I found a half-full case of Budweiser and some granulated sugar for my Cream of Wheat!

It's gotta be clear to readers from that last paragraph that there's absolutely nothing going on here. Now that my master's project is submitted, I have all the time in the world to work on my podcasts, blog, look for work, etc. Naturally, none of that has happened...substituting Hefeweizen for orange juice during breakfast kinda lowers ones drive. Seriously, though, I have just over a week left in Seattle, so I'm going to try my best to cheaply live it up until the flight home.

1 Comments:

Blogger _ said...

"substituting Hefeweizen for orange juice during breakfast kinda lowers ones drive."

LIAR!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home