Saturday, July 09, 2005

She's Multitalented























A caption from this Saturday's Seattle Post-Intelligencer reads:

"Oscar winner Jennifer Tilly takes a break on Thursday, the opening day of the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas. Even if she loses, she's already broken new ground as the first celeb to win one of the pro events leading up to the world championship, which concludes next week. Her boyfriend is pro poker player Phil "Unabomber" Laak."


Wait, wait, wait...something about this just doesn't add up. They're telling me that Jennifer Tilly won an Oscar??!

I guess if Angelina Jolie can win one then anyone can win one.

4 Comments:

Blogger whatupthen said...

Although the longer I stare at the photo I wonder why I would ever, EVER criticize Ms. Tilly.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Cooper said...

You can surely guess how she won the Worlds Poker championship can't you.

9:44 PM  
Blogger whatupthen said...

Yeah, I guess she had the advantage of being stacked even before she got her chips.

12:18 AM  
Blogger TheStolenOlive said...

The Oscar lost all value the minute they gave it to the bloodwearing-freak-o-zoid Angelina.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home