Monday, May 02, 2005

Starter (B)log

If you visit this page regularly you know that I have a TON of blogging to do. Cramming the last two weeks into a single, gigantic superpost crossed my mind last night, but there was homework to finish, that new episode of Family Guy to watch and, later, my first visitor to Seattle. By the time all was said and done it was 2:30am and ever since freshman year I've been in a struggle to not go to sleep so late. Sooo...I'm gonna do that backblogging again and broken up into chunks. It'll be like reading last week's newspapers.

While it's on my mind, let me just say that the Family Guy episode, the first one since it was brought back from cancellation, was fucking hilarious. The list of cancelled shows on FOX, the Bed, Bath and Beyond joke and that fucking Passion 2 trailer...those things that genuinely make me laugh out loud are rare. Hopefully the show has some longevity this time around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home