Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Most Popular Post

It's a quarter after one in the morning and I've taken a break from writing to glance at my counter stats. Ice Climber must have finally gotten included on some search engines or something? I don't really know how it works. Last week I commented about how some individual searched "men naked showering locker room" and ran across my page. Since then, variants on that general theme have been popping up as search terms leading to this page. Back in May 2004, when Ice Climber was barely a month old, little did I know that my post about the benefits of showering at the gym would become my most popular entry. Just in the last week, I've recorded gems such as these:

showering in the locker room
showering in women's locker room
guys showering in locker room
showering at the gym
ladies showering
showering ladies

and the one that started it all...men naked showering locker room

The first four on that list may not understand the operation of search engines...the "in" and the "the" wouldn't have been factored into their search. The last coupla folks got the hang of searching keyword-style.

It's exciting to realize that Ice Climber is the destination for so many people seeking legitimate information! Another day I'll write something about the non-perverse/voyeuristic search terms. Until then, I'm sure writing this post guaranteed me another 100 hits from people who, uh...let's just say they're looking for a little something extra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home