Monday, May 31, 2004

Strider

Today I took a walk. A long walk. I started my Discman with Talkie Walkie upon leaving my apartment and listened to it the entire way through. Then, while still walking, I put in Return of the Space Cowboy and listened to that all the way through. The Air CD is only 42 minutes but the Jamiroquai one is over an hour...let's say 65 minutes. So that comes to 107 minutes. I think that constitutes a long walk, don't you?? I certainly didn't know what neighborhood I was in when I decided to turn around and I sure as hell didn't feel like walking back. Thankfully, Seattle has a great transit system and the bus stop was nearby. It was somewhat upsetting, however, when the bus returned me close the the University in just under 15 minutes. In my defense, the trail I walked curves all over the place, so I'm sure I walked several miles. But it was just kinda disappointing to realize that I was still essentially in my backyard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home