Tuesday, January 11, 2005

An Example I Follow

Sprizee is a blogger whose page is my most frequently visited bookmark. I don't know her; she's some woman in Seattle just minding her own business and probably wondering why she gets so many hits from the University of Washington. Thing is, she is the blogging standard I aspire to. She talks about herself, like me. Yet, she is incredibly consistent in postnig frequency where I am a binge poster of sorts. Sprizee is pretty funny--somehow the sarcasm is communicated through the writing. -->

Hang on for a second. I just gotta say that David Bowie's Ashes to Ashes is playing right now on my Winamp. I've heard this song a thousand times...own the CD and everything...but I had no idea this song has words! For like 3 years I thought it was an instrumental. Okay, now Shonen Knife's Gyoza is playing. This definitely has words...

Spiced, minced pork
Wrapped in a small pancake
Steamed or fried
Tastes so good

Fucking Amen!

<-- And Sprizee seems reasonably hip, intelligent and well-adjusted, so there. That's the model for Ice Climber. Tailored to the peculiarities of WhatUpThen, of course.

Work. It's uh, picking up. Heh. Amazing that it's only Tuesday, I only have one class and already the weekend can't arrive soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home